Our Mission is...
- To provide our students success in learning. We are dedicated to the individual development of attitudes, skills, knowledge, and responsibility essential to successful achievement in school and society. We actively involve parents and the community in supporting student learning and development.
To Fulfill our Mission...
- We are committed to a strong and comprehensive educational program and learning environment which enhances self esteem, provides role models, optimizes each child's potential, develops a lifelong love of learning, builds personal responsibility, and accentuates individual respect.
Fundamental to our Mission...
- Is a commitment to the active involvement of a competent and caring staff, teamwork, shared leadership, the effective management of resources, and a safe and orderly learning environment. We pride ourselves on our dedication to our students, families, community, each other, our profession, and to continuous learning.
- We value and honor individual diversity in our students and their families.
HONESTY and RESPECT
- Honesty and open communication are the foundation for our professional relationships. We respect, support, and value each member of our school family.
- We are responsible for the success of students, support of each other, and support of our community.
- We are committed to a positive attitude which enhances self-esteem for students, staff, and families. We utilize a pro-active approach which empowers the school community to achieve mutual goals.
- We recognize that our obligations go beyond our professional responsibilities. We view fellow staff members and students as part of our extended family.